Wildflowers of New England is a compact, beautifully illustrated guide packed with descriptions and photographs of thousands of the region’s most important wildflowers. It includes annuals, perennials, and biennials, both native and naturalized.
- Covers Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Describes and illustrates more than 1,000 species
- 1,100 beautiful color photographs
- User-friendly organization by color and shape
- Authoritative trailside reference from the region’s wildflowers experts