This Honeybee Tee is designed and hand-printed using eco-friendly, water-based ink. Each shirt is sewn in Haiti for a living wage using US organic and recycled fibers. The tri-blend fabric is soft and super comfy!
* Original Hearth and Harrow design
* Crew neck
* 25% organic US cotton / 50% recycled polyester from plastic bottles / 25% TENCEL Modal
* Each shirt contains 6 recycled plastic bottles. Sustainable and eco-friendly!
* Feminine fit (runs a bit small). Order one size up for a looser drape
* Machine wash cold, tumble dry
The handmade quality of our shirts assures that each one is unique. We mix the inks in-house and hand pull each print, so slight variations in color and image placement are possible and are a sign of hand-craftsmanship.
By shopping in our Nature Stores, you are helping Maine Audubon further our mission: to conserve Maine's wildlife and wildlife habitat by engaging people in conservation, education, and action.